Happy Monday, my friends! It’s been a few weeks since we had a book mail Monday, but I’m making up for it today because an actual hoard of books arrived on my doorstop last week. It’s possible that Book Outlet had a sale and it’s possible that I took that as an excuse to grab second copies of some of my favorites for our Little Free Library.
The start of the month also brings a new Book of the Month pick, and I swear they ship out faster and faster every time. Let’s take a peek at my massive stack of new books.
The stack on the left is a handful of books I’ve been wanting to read that I snagged on Book Outlet, plus my Book of the Month pick for June, Woman of Light. On the right are a few favorites I couldn’t resist grabbing to stock the LFL when I saw them discounted. Let’s break down the massive stacks…
New to Me
- Lockdown on London Lane by Beth Reekles
- A Thousand Ships by Natalie Haynes
- 30 Things I Love About Myself by Radhika Sanghani
- I Came All This Way to Meet You: Writing Myself Home by Jami Attenberg
- Woman of Light by Kali Fajardo-Anstine
- The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak
Favorites to Share
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
- Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey
- How Not to Fall In Love by Jaqueline Firkins
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
In addition to my hefty book shopping spree, I also received one gifted book from a publisher! I’m always so excited to receive physical review copies and look forward to digging in to American Detox: The Myth of Wellness and How We Can Truly Heal by Kerri Kelly. Big thank you to Norht Atlantic Books for sending this my way.
That’s it for this week’s book mail! Do you think I got enough new books? Let me know if you’ve picked up any exciting new titles recently!