Not Currently Accepting New Review Requests as of 01/07/2022
Thank you for taking the time to check out my interests and review policy! I have updated the below as of 01/07/2022 to reflect where you can expect book coverage from me. As of January 2022, I am not accepting new review requests while I catch up on previous requests. Below, you can find more information about my coverage for when I am able to accept new books for review:
I will do my best to provide a review for every book I accept. Books may be covered here & on Medium in Your Book Friend, in various Medium publications related to book (Books Are Our Superpower and Coffee Time Reviews) and/or my social media channels.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I write in-depth reviews/personal responses to many of the books I read either here at Your Book Friend or in Coffee Time Reviews.
- I mention books I’m currently reading on Instagram and Twitter
- I feature my favorite monthly reads in Your Book Friend here and on Medium
- I rate all the books I read on Goodreads and link to my full reviews (if applicable).
- Blog posts about books are promoted on my social media channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Books I enjoy may end up in other Books are Our Superpower articles, depending on content.
Preferred genres: I’m especially interested in romance (particularly romantic comedy), memoir, young adult, and contemporary women’s fiction. Audiobooks are welcome, as well.
I do not read horror, erotica, Christian fiction or hard science fiction.
Unsolicited Books: I’m happy to receive unsolicited books if they fit my genres of interest, but cannot promise to read or review unsolicited books.
You can pitch me by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.